Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Mr. Levi is ONE!

Are you guys ready for 1st birthday picture overload??  Ok, continue on then.....





































 





Well...Levi's 1st birthday is in the history books.  I can't believe it was a year ago this little 4 pound 13 ounce man decided to come 6 weeks early (his due date was August 11) and spend the next 2 weeks in the NICU.  My babies firsts always kind of make me sad because time is going so by fast, but I'm also excited for what the future holds for them.  Levi started getting his teeth in at 10 months and is finally crawling, it took him 11 months (believe me, I was not rushing this), he's pulling up on everything, so I know walking is right around the corner.  I'm trying so hard to cherish the last moments of  'baby' I have with him, I want to freeze time.  The bed time snuggles are one of the things I love the most, even when he still gets up 1-4 times a night (the kid has never slept through the night).  Levi, don't grow up too fast ok, you make a pretty awesome baby and I love you more than you will ever know!

The party was so fun!  It was spent with family near and dear to our hearts.  We wanted an outside water party so the kids could run around and have fun, we bought a slip n slide and everything!  Mother Nature had other plans....wind to be exact.  We still had fun though.  Levi gets to share his birthday with my husband's cousin, Cassi and it was her golden birthday so both of these special milestone birthdays called for awesome cakes!!  The place I got the cakes from thought I had twins ;)  They claimed to have used 5 pounds of frosting between the two cakes!  I think the pictures speak for themselves, Levi enjoyed the smashing of the cake and the bath that followed.  All in all it was a great day celebrating our sweet little Levi Dominic.    

No comments:

Post a Comment