Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Forsyth Fair 2014

Every year over Joey's birthday weekend, we head to his parents house for a BBQ, the fair, and concert. My parents try to make it to the concert each year, this was one of those years.  It's always so nice to have everyone together. This year was Charlie Daniels Band and for a 77 year old man, he could still play his fiddle!  It was so fun, I didn't stop smiling the whole time (and teared up when he recited the Pledge of Allegiance).  We missed  last year because Levi had just gotten out of the NICU, this year he was teething so slept on my lap the whole concert with a fever.  He was a trooper.  Colter was able to do the rides by himself and had a blast (although he took flying helicopters and driving monster trucks very seriously).  This trip is always something we look forward to every year and this year did not disappoint.  There was even slip and slide action, I didn't get many good pics since I was inside with a sick little man.  Papa Bill would probably thank me for that.  :)


Next year, my baby, I bet brother will take you on a ride!


 
This is Joey's childhood best friend's son, watch out world...there's a new generation on our hands!




 Doesn't Joey's mom, Carla, have the prettiest pond and flowers?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment