Monday, June 23, 2014

Mani Monday: Blue Nails & Bachelor Buttons



From thumb to pinky: Santorini Martini (also seen here and here)
                                 High Society (also seen here)
                                 Who Are You Wearing
                                 Red Carpet Reddy  (on sale!)
                                 Sea Foam
I thought these colors would be fun for my little boy blue Levi's first birthday, which is going to be here before I know it (sniff sniff!) and also for the 4th of July.  If I had it to do again, I would flip flop the colors on my thumb and pointer nails, since my middle finger and pointer look too similar.  It's so hard to tell when I'm looking at the colors in their bottles!!  I'm still happy with how they turned out though!

Aren't these little bachelor buttons pretty?  My garden is bursting with color right now, I love it!  I'm working on a flowers of summer post for later on ;)  

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment