Friday, June 13, 2014

Happy Father's Day!







Why yes, Colter is wearing Levi's clothes....thankfully that phase has passed!


Happy Father's Day to this stud muffin.  Joey truly is my better half and the boys beyond adore him.  He's got such a calming aura about him.  He offsets my anxious self.  He just makes it work, I don't know how else to explain it, but I know anybody who knows him knows exactly what I mean.  He works his booty off every day so that I can stay home with the boys, which is a dream come true for me.  I could go on and on, but I'm sure that would embarrass him.  Thanks for everything you do for us, baby!  As Colter would say, we love you to the moon, stars, space, and back Daddy-O!!

What is everyone doing for Father's Day?  We're headed camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment