Monday, March 17, 2014

Mani Monday: Berry Conservative

I thought it would be fitting on this dreary Mani Monday to share my Berry Conservative nails. 


I found mine here here and here. 
Gel polish does cost a bit more than your regular polish, but it stays shiny and chip free for up to 3 weeks.  Perfect for this busy Momma! Ulta carries some different brands of gel polish, and it is a bit cheaper, but they are quite a bit smaller in volume.  I've used several different kinds and they've all been fine.  
Here is a good post on how to do gel polish.  

I went plain Jane this time around, but you could embellish with little stones at the cuticle line or do one nail with a pop of color or glitter.  That reminds me, I better make a run to Ulta to get some little stones and new spring colors! 
Speaking of spring colors, here are a few of the colors that are on trend for spring: 
Bright turquoise, radient orchid (the color of the year for 2014!), mint green, shimmery nude, sky blue, 
bright coral, shiny metallics, and cheery yellow.  
I'm excited for bright turquoise, bright coral, and shiny metallics.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment