Friday, March 28, 2014

Every Day and Elevated Makeup


My every day makeup routine is very simple.  It takes me less than 5 minutes to put my face on in the morning.  Here are four of my favorite every day makeup products:

  1. Neutrogena Crease Proof Eyeshadow in Constant Copper 
  2. Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue Medicated Lip Balm in Just Peachy
  3. L'Oreal Paris Infallible Eyeliner in Black Brown
  4. Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Waterproof Mascara


 This is a really simple, natural look.  Perfect for every day.  I LOVE how the eyeshadow stick really is crease free and the eyeliner doesn't leave a line across my eyelids after time. 

If I want to elevate my look a bit, if we go out to dinner or have something going on, I stick with the basic elements above but I add a few extras: 

 
  1. Dr. Jart+ Waterfuse Beauty Balm SPF 25
  2. Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Tinted Lip Sheen in Boudoir Pink
  3. Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Rose-Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain 


 This look is still really simple, but the pop of rose and pink on the lips and cheeks add a special touch.  Oh and the unruly hair I've attempted to tie back?  I'll save that for a different post....and can someone teach me how to do a proper selfie?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment