Sunday, May 4, 2014

Super Hero Colter



Super hero in cowboy boots, because that's how we do it 'round here!






This little boy has brought me so much happiness the past 4 years, I can't even put it into words.  He has never let anything slow him down, from his month in the NICU to now when he's so full of energy he can run laps around me.  He came home from the hospital when he was 3 pounds and 11 ounces (he didn't know he was small, never has) and now all 28 pounds of him is full of such an amazing imagination, and a mind that is constantly wanting to learn about everything.  His thoughtfulness brings me to tears.  I love how he asks Joey how his day was when he gets home from work, how he tells me I make his heart happy, how he thanks his Auntie Mel for making his special birthday cake every year, or how whenever I ask him where we should eat for supper he will always answer Auntie Ann and Jackson's Deli.  The list could go on and on.  
This. Kid. Is. Smart.
I find myself getting sad at how fast the years have gone by, but at the same time I'm excited to see what kind of a man this boy will turn in to.  Being a momma is full of so many emotions!!  Colter William, you make my heart happy too.  Please don't grow up too fast, mmmmkay??!

No comments:

Post a Comment