Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pinterest Hit or Miss: Easy Strawberry Popsicles

It finally feels like spring, and summer is just around the corner, so Colter and I decided to make homemade popsicles, strawberry to be exact.  Colter loves anything strawberry (we just made delicious cookies with fresh strawberries baked in, SO good) so that was his request.  We found this recipe on Pinterest and thought it looked easy enough so we gave it a whirl.  Let me tell you, they were good!  A Pinterest Hit!!


 
 
 
 

 


We just used a scoop of sugar, probably about a cup give or take and we used 1% milk since that was all we had on hand.  These 3 ingredient popsicles turned out so much better than I expected.  They're so easy, I wish we would have been doing this for years!  You can make just about any flavor you can dream up...I'm thinking blueberry ones are in our near future, banana, banana with some chocolate or peanut butter mixed in, use your imagination, the possibilities are endless!

I got my popsicle molds here.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment