Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

Happy Mother's Day!!  All I really wanted for Mother's Day was to get in a few pictures with my boys, and not the usual selfies in my not so cute clothes with crazy hair.  Although that's the norm for me, I just thought it would be nice to take a few special photos for the boys to have to look back on some day.  I love how these turned out.  I will cherish them forever and hope my boys do too.  I have to note, Joey's mom took the pic of all of us, and Joey took the ones of me and the boys, in manual mode!  Yay!  I hope you all had an amazing Mother's Day.  Being a mom is such an absolute honor and blessing.  I was super spoiled today, it was simply a very good day.  I feel so loved.  Here are a few pics from our little evening photoshoot.  :)










No comments:

Post a Comment