Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Tree Hunt 2014

It's been our tradition every year to go to Red Lodge for the Christmas stroll, the first weekend of December, ever since we got engaged there 7 years ago.  We go to the stroll, eat pizza, and stay at Joey's grandma's house.  The next morning we go up the mountain in search of the perfect Christmas tree (the perfect tree is the one we settle on when nap time hits and the boys (or momma) is over it).  It never matters what the tree looks like, once we put all of our ornaments on it, I always think it's beautiful.  I know someday we're going to look back at all the years of Christmas tree hunting, from -20 below the first year Joey and I went as a newly engaged couple, to a heat wave of 47 degrees this year, with a smile on our faces, even if I'm not always smiling trudging my out of shape butt through the snow pulling the sled.  :)  I love our little tradition and my little family!  Merry Christmas everyone!

Colter's purchase at the Christmas stroll was a build a bear, Mor 'du.  















A quick trip to see Santa and Mrs. Claus before we decorated the tree!



Our outside Christmas tree looked so pretty all light up with freshly fallen snow on top! 








No comments:

Post a Comment